Sunday, September 30, 2007

Roadtrip Summary

Yes, I know this posting is a bit delayed, but better late than never right? :)

On September 17th, my friend Elena and I set out for Phoenix, Arizona from New Jersey. It was an awesome adventure and filled with the blessings of God. We had not one drop of rain fall on our windshield during the entire 11-day roadtrip, although hundreds of bugs did fall (smash) to their deaths on our windshield (as proven by many of the pictures we took from inside the car). We met several nice people along the way, particularly as we headed south, and besides a few wrong turns here and there, we did not get lost at all (thanks to Wilma, our faithful GPS). The hours that we spent driving was such a blessing - it was a great time of fellowship and sharing. And we got to spend time with family and friends in various cities, and exploring a few cities that we've never been to! For two girls who have hardly driven in their lives (and have never filled a gas tank before, those of you from NJ know what I'm talking about), I'm proud of the two of us surviving the 3,800 mile trip! For those interested in what we did, below is a summary of each day, with a 'highlight' picture of my choice. More pictures are posted on ofoto, which I should have emailed you all by now. Please enjoy!

1 comment:

gina said...

looking forward to seeing the photos!